Winter time often means spending time stuck indoors. This is a great opportunity to play a game with your child, like easy memory games See if your child can match all of the hats, mittens, and gloves in this easy winter clothing memory game.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Winter Clothing Memory Game
This winter clothing matching game includes 18 different clothing images on three pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use some of the images.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
- You can match hats-hats, mittens-mittens, scarves-scarves or any combination!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Goodness and Fun.