Is your child learning to count objects and to recognize numerals? Hands-on activities and printable math activities are great for this. You can use this Valentine hearts number puzzles free printable to help make learning a little more fun.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Valentine Hearts Number Puzzles
This printable includes two different options for numbers 1-10. With the first option, you count the hearts and match that piece to the corresponding numeral. With the second option, you also match to the corresponding number word.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would make the pieces sturdier)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Use
- Print out the pages and cut the puzzles apart.
- Option #1: Match the heart picture to the numeral.
- Option #2: Match the heart picture to the numeral and the number word.
- You choose which option is best and which numbers to practice.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.