Thanksgiving is fast approaching, so it’s time to start planning what to serve. I’ve searched the internet to find some great Thanksgiving recipes to share. Some are traditional and some are a new twist on an old favorite.
***This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
There are so many different dishes that can be prepared for Thanksgiving that it can sometimes be hard to keep them all straight. To help you out, I’ve broken everything down by category. I hope you find something that your family will enjoy!
- Easy Turkey Recipe and Thanksgiving Tips from Life in a House of Testosterone.
- Simple Turkey Recipe from Simply Sherryl.
- The Perfect Roast Turkey Recipe from The NY Melrose Family.
- Crockpot Turkey Breast from Chelsea’s Messy Apron.
- Herb and Butter Roasted Turkey from Half-Baked Harvest.
- Cornbread Dressing from Country Living.
- San Francisco Stuffing from History.
- Chestnut-Sausage Stuffing Thanksgiving Recipe from Beyond Wonderful.
- Holiday Stuffing Recipe from Katherines Corner.
- Savory Sage Dressing from Detours in Life.
Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole from Detours in Life.
- Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe.
- Sweet Potato Gratin from Loaves n’ Dishes.
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes and Gravy from Kitchen Simplicity.
- Sweet Potato Casserole from Seeded at the Table.
- Easy Bacon Potatoes from Call Me PMc.
- Sweet Potato and Apple Casserole from We Do Fun Here.
- Basic Roasted Brussels Sprouts from Heart, Mind, and Seoul.
- Simple Squash Casserole from A Mitten Full of Savings.
- Easy Homemade Green Bean Casserole from A Mitten Full of Savings.
- Bacon Parmesan Beans from Six Sister’s Stuff.
- Butternut Squash Mac n’ Cheese from Mom a la Mode.
- Sweet Honey Corn Bread from The Taylor House.
- Great Dinner Rolls from My Turn for Us.
- Super Soft No-Knead Dinner Rolls from Just a Little Bit of Bacon.
Desserts and Drinks
- The Perfect Thanksgiving Drink from I Should Be Mopping the Floor.
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes from Recipes, Food, and Cooking.
- Holiday Spiced Lemonade with Clove Studded Lemons from Little Miss Celebration.
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Slice Cookies from The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars from Second Chance to Dream.
- Crockpot Hot Spiced Apple Cider from Superheroes and Teacups…Hey, that’s me!