Even when school is over for the year, it is so important for children to continue to read during the summer. It doesn’t matter if it’s baseball books or pirate books, it is still reading. You can help your child keep track of what they read with these free printable summer reading logs.
No matter what your child reads, keeping track can give them a sense of accomplishment. It’s amazing how just a few minutes a day adds up over the summer!
Summer Reading Logs
This printable pack contains five different reading logs to choose from. You and your child can decide what you want to track.
- Title and author – For young picture book readers
- Title and pages read – For older chapter book readers
- Title and minutes read – For young picture book readers and older chapter book readers
- Title, pages, and summary – For older chapter book readers
- Open ended coloring page – Color a beach ball for each book, chapter, certain number of minutes. You decide!
To download this printable pack, simply click on the link below.
Clip art for this printable created by My Cute Graphics.