There is something about pirates that kids (and adults) really love. And “Talk Like a Pirate Day” in September makes a whole unofficial holiday out of our fascination. If your child enjoys pirate symbols and likes games that involve concentration, then they will love this pirate memory game.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Pirate Memory Game
This pirate memory game includes 16 different pirate images on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use half of the images.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Best Teacher Tools on Teachers Pay Teachers.