Hanukkah is almost here. If your child is celebrating Hanukkah or learning about the holiday, this free printable Hanukkah memory game is for you.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Hanukkah Memory Game
This Hanukkah memory game includes 12 different holiday related images on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use half of the images.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from AMB Illustrations.