One fun way for children to practice vocabulary recognition is by unscrambling words they know. This Thanksgiving word unscramble free printable would be an easy way for your child to practice Thanksgiving vocabulary. And also a way to pass the time while waiting for the turkey to be finished!
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Thanksgiving Word Unscramble
This Thanksgiving word unscramble printable contains 10 words all related to the holiday. The included words are: feast, turkey, gravy, pie, corn, thankful, family, Mayflower, pilgrim, harvest.
Ways to Use This Word Unscramble
- Have your child complete the Thanksgiving word search first. The 10 words from the word unscramble can also be found there.
- Younger children can use magnetic letters to help them rearrange the letters in each word.
- Older children can probably unscramble the words without any additional help.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
To download this printable, simply click the link below.
Graphics for this printable are used with permission from My Cute Graphics.