Have your kids joined in on the fidget spinner craze yet? These little things are everywhere! You can turn your child’s love of them into a learning opportunity with this fidget spinner memory game.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Fidget Spinner Memory Game
This memory game is appropriate for a child who is learning to recognize colors or any child who likes memory games (and fidget spinners). It includes 12 different colored fidget spinners on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut the pieces apart.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
- For an even easier game, use fewer color pieces.
Clip art for this printable purchased from The Froggy Doggy on Etsy.