Children love learning all about life on a farm. It’s so much fun visiting a farm and learning about the animals that live there. If your child has been learning about farm life, then this farm memory game can enhance the experience. Memory games are a great way to extend learning!
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Farm Memory Game
This farm memory game includes 12 different farm related images on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use half of the images.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
To download this printable, simply click on the link above.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Marcelle’s KG Zone.