Primer Dolch Sight Word Playdough Mats
Your child can have fun while learning to recognize basic sight words.
- One printable page for each of the 52 primer Dolch sight words.
- Words included: all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes.
- This is a downloadable purchase. You will not receive a physical product!
How to Use:
- Print out the word (or words) you would like your child to practice.
- Be sure to print using the landscape orientation!
- Consider laminating the pages or using a page protector so that you can reuse the pages.
- Have your child roll out pieces of playdough to form the letters in the word.
Please note that you will be redirected to PayPal for purchase!