Apple cider is so delicious and hot apple cider is even better. Did you know that you can make it in the Crock-Pot? You sure can! This Crock-Pot hot spiced apple cider recipe is really easy to make and provides lots of leftovers.
***This post includes affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Crock-Pot Hot Spiced Apple Cider
Making spiced apple cider in the crock-pot means you get the joy of smelling it for a few hours too. I’m the only one in our home who likes hot apple cider, so I even store the leftovers in the fridge for later.
PS…Don’t forget the slow cooker liners! They save you so much clean up time.
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a 4-quart crockpot.
- Simmer on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Your cider is now ready to enjoy!
- Cider will keep in the crockpot for several more hours.
- If you do not consume all of the cider, allow to cool and transfer to a pitcher.
- Store in the refrigerator and reheat cups of cider as needed.