Even with all of my good intentions to eat healthier this year, I couldn’t let the Super Bowl come and go without sharing my sister-in-law’s awesome and easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe. And when I say easy, I mean EASY. This dip recipe is always a big hit and it would be a perfect addition to any Super Bowl party!
***Please note that this post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This recipe only takes 4 ingredients…canned chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese, and hot sauce. That’s it. You can use the hot sauce of your choice. I use Rippin Red Mild Wing Sauce and I highly recommend it.
I love any recipe where all you have to do is throw it all together in a crockpot and forget about it. You do need to stir this one a few times during the first hour to help everything melt evenly, but you can just ignore it after that.
If you are a more adventurous eater, you could easily add all sorts of things to this dip to make it your own. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!
- 3 (10 ounce) cans of chicken breast, drained
- 3 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of hot sauce
- Place one of the packages of cream cheese in a 2-quart crockpot. Top with one can of chicken and about 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat two more times.
- Top with hot sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring occasionally during the first hour.