Chinese New Year is right around the corner. Your child can have fun learning about the holiday while working on their attention and memory skills with this easy Chinese New Year memory game.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Chinese New Year Memory Game
This Chinese New Year memory game includes 24 different images on four pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use some of the images.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Educlips.