Learning to recognize numerals and to count objects is so much more fun when there are different themes involved. This time of year many children are thinking about going back to school. You can combine the two with these back to school number cards. There are so many different ways to use them!
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Back to School Number Cards
This printable includes school themed number cards for the numbers 1-10 in three different sizes.
- Full size for 8.5 x 11 inch paper
- Half size for 8.5 x 11 inch paper (2 per page)
- Quarter size for 8.5 x 11 inch paper (4 per page)
Each card includes a numeral, number word, and school themed images for that number. The images are the same for each of the three sizes.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would make the cards sturdier)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Use
First print out the cards you want to work with and laminate, if desired. Then there are lots of different ways you can use the various sizes of number cards with your child. What size you choose to use is entirely up to you. Here are a few suggestions:
- Hang the cards up where your child can see them everyday.
- Have your child count the objects on each card.
- Have your child put the cards in correct numerical order.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.