It’s almost time to go back to school. Many children will be going to school for the very first time. Memory games are an easy and fun way for parents to introduce and vocabulary to children. If your child is getting ready to start school, go ahead a grab a copy of this free printable back to school memory game.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Back to School Memory Game
This free printable memory game includes 18 different images of common school items on three pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use some of the images.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Scrapbook Gems.