I love, love, LOVE smoothies! They are an easy and delicious way to get a serving or two of fruit, dairy, protein, and even vegetables into your day. Even my boys love them and they don’t like anything. Any smoothie involving berries is always a big hit in our house and this is one of our favorites.
Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe
There are only 3 ingredients in this recipe and there are lots of ways that you could adapt it to your liking.
- Use fresh berries instead of frozen.
- Use plain yogurt instead of vanilla.
- Use soy milk instead of almond milk.
- Use only certain berries.
- Add banana for some more yumminess.
- Add ice to make it thicker.
- 8 ounces of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 ounces of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
Put all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth!