Easter is now less than two weeks away and that means that soon, those little plastic eggs will be everywhere, if they aren’t already. I think we have two boxes full of them! I reuse a whole bunch every year for the boys’ Easter baskets and egg hunt, but we always seem to finish Easter with way more than we started with. It’s like they multiply or something.
I decided to come up with some creative things to do with all of them and I found some great ideas. Some are educational, some are decorative, and some are crafty. I can’t decide which to try first!
First, I would like to highlight the wonderful bloggers who allowed me to share their photos, in addition to their ideas!
- Glittered Eggs from Little Pink Monster
- 10 Educational Activities To Do With Easter Eggs from Stockpiling Moms
- Plastic Easter Egg Roll Painting from Fun At Home With Kids
- M is for Music: Preschool Lesson Plan from What’s Up Fagans?
Here are some more fun uses for those eggs:
- Reverse Easter Egg Hunting from The Grant Life (featured on Crystal & Co.)
- Exploring Light and Color from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
- Painting With Plastic Easter Eggs from Songbirds & Buttons
- Sink the Easter Egg Science Experiment from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Plastic Easter Egg Wreath from The Messy Roost
- Easter Egg Snack from Dirt & Boogers
- Easter Sensory Bath and Egg Hunt from Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Spray Painted Faux Easter Eggs from Cottage at the Crossroads (featured on Debbie Doo’s)
- 8 Learning Games Using Plastic Easter Eggs from Premeditated Leftovers
- Angry Birds Egg Craft from Red Ted Art
- Plastic Easter Egg Decorating from Kids Creative Chaos
- Faux Robin’s Egg Tutorial from The V Spot
- 7 Learning Activities That Use Plastic Eggs from No Time for Flash Cards
- Plastic Easter Egg Tea Cups from Creativity in Progress
- How to Make Minion Eggs for Easter from A Thrifty Mom
- Easter Egg Tree Tutorial from Sweet Floweret
- Easter Memory Game for Kids from Happily Ever Mom
What do you like to do with all of those plastic Easter eggs?