Emojis have become a part of our daily lives. Even kids who don’t have cell phones know what a lot of the cute images mean. With this emoji memory game, your child can have fun and practice their concentration and attention skills all at once.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Emoji Memory Game
This emoji memory game includes 16 different emoji images on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use half of the emojis.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Prettygrafik on Teachers Pay Teachers.