There are so many different ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Eating corned beef and cabbage. Drinking beer. Pretending to be Irish for the day. But another way that is fun for kids is eating and drinking green colored treats.
It’s amazing how many foods you can make green if you really try! One of my little guys loves the color green, so I may just have to make a few recipes this year.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Green Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Punch from Stockpiling Moms.
- St. Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow from This Mama Loves.
- Leprechaun Shakes from The Kitchen is My Playground.
- Luck of the Irish Crunch from Farmer’s Wife Rambles.
- St. Patty’s day Minty Pudding Parfaits from Pandora’s Deals.
- Shamrock Shake from All She Cooks.
- St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Charm Cupcakes from Crystal & Co
- Shamrock Eggs from The Simple Homemaker.
- St. Patrick’s Day Mocktail from 3 Boys and a Dog.
- St. Patrick’s Day Green and White Bundt Cake from Love From the Oven.
- Green Velvet Cheesecake Shamrocks from The Novice Chef.
- Green St. Patty Punch from Crystal & Co.
- St. Patty’s Day Minty S’mores from Pandora’s Deals.
- Clover Rice Krispie Treats from I Heart Naptime.
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes from I Am Baker.
- Lime Sherbet Floats from Home Cooking Memories.
- Apple Spinach Breakfast Muffins from This Flourishing Life.